Tuesday, August 15, 2017

HSI Hair straightner

Hi guys,

I am really excited to share with you my experience using HSI hair straightener. I got to test it for free and I was honestly blown away by the results. I've used Herstyler for years and I've invested a lot of money into it few years ago and it would take a lot to impressive me at this point. With that said, I was very open to giving it a try to a new and unfamiliar brand.
It quickly arrived and I was super excited to see what is inside the box!!
As soon as I opened the box I saw a sample of argan oil and I felt a huge relief as we know my hair really needs it!! That and it helps to protect the hair during the process.



When I took everything outside of the box, I discovered a silky red cover to place my new hair straightener in and guess what? That's actually my favorite color!! Lucky me! But the best part was putting this handy tool to the test and seeing results.

My hair tends to be really thick, super curly and sometimes frizzy depending on the weather. 

Here is my before picture of my crazy and wild hair

and here's a picture of this awesome tool that blew me away during the process


Unfortunately, having a toddler means no me time till later in the evening. As soon as my munchkin fell asleep this mama sneaked out to do her hair and as soon as I was done I was running in my bedroom to show off my new hair to my husband!!!


My hair felt so much lighter, silky and smooth. Not to mention it relieved major migraine I had all day from having my curls in a ponytail. I really didn't want to confess to my husband I liked this tool better than my expensive hair straightener but he got it out of me hahaha.. 
I really LOVE it!!!
I am not lying when I tell you I highly recommend this product!!


https://www.hsiprofessional.com/collections/straightening-flat-irons-for-hair/products/ceramic-flat-iron-straightener?variant=839318175

No comments:

Post a Comment